Wednesday, May 27, 2015

Sleep Pretty in Pink

As you know by now, I adore all things GLAMOUR.
Come bed time I like to slip in to pretty pyjamas.

There is something so decadent about lounging around in elegant silk pyjamas. 
When I feel like indulging myself,  I wear my Agent Provocateur classic Pyjama set.
This Oyster blush set sets my heart racing, the feel of it against my skin, just heaven!
This set is made from pure silk and the price does reflect that:
 €360 for the top and €160 for the bottoms
personally I think my pyjamas are the ultimate indulgence and well worth their money. 
However Glamour does not always mean expense!
I bought the romantically named ASOS 'Wandering Floral' Pyjama set online for €38.35
This set is so comfortable and pretty, Made from 100% Modal.
The oversized shirt style pyjama top sealed the deal for me, it is so flatting and airy.
 
he beautiful wandering white flower print really is so delicate and pretty I fell i love with them immediately.

As you can tell, I am a big fan of all things pink.

Above all else it is so important to feel comfortable and to dress in things that make you feel good.

On days where I want warmth and snugness, I throw on a pair of cookie monster fleecy pyjama bottoms!
Its not all about labels with me.

If you do like what I have on and wish to purchase the same, you can do so 
&

No comments: