Wednesday, May 20, 2015

Newbridge eShe Gold Tone Coral Cuff

A few weeks ago Newbridge silverware surprised me with a gift from their new eShe collection.
Newbridge eShe range is a fusion of tribal and ethnic tradition with modern flare. 
The collection is bright, bold and indeed beautiful.

I was sent this stunning gold tone cuff with a beautiful faux leather coral backing.
I usually stay away from gold coloured accessories, its just a habit at this stage, I tend to lean towards silver and platinum, occasionally rose gold.
It is not something I would have picked it up for myself, but I am glad they sent me it.
Everywhere I go, I receive compliments about my unusual statement cuff. 
I really like it, it doesn't pinch me, it is comfortable and it is lightweight.
The really great thing about this cuff is that you can dress it up or down. 
I like to wear mine casual with my trusted leopard print dress to spice my look up a little.

The eShe range is really worth a look so head over to http://www.newbridgesilverware.com/eshe/ and have a little look at their pretty offerings.
You can buy the coral cuff HERE for €35.

No comments: