Tuesday, May 12, 2015

Looking Good On The Go!

At the moment I am doing a lot of traveling to and fro, the one thing I miss the most about being based ‘at home’ has to be my make up collection.
Realising I need more space in my luggage for all the shoes I pack yet never wear, made me whittle down my make up bag essentials.
I bought this pretty Ted Baker bag to match my toilet bag. 
I am obsessed with glowing skin, my make up look is very 'skin focused'
 These are the products I use and trust to achieve a glowing, flawless look.
Charlotte Tilbury Charlotte’s Magic Cream €90

At first I was not blown away with this cream, I didn't see what all the fuss was about and at €90 I found the results were just okay. 
However, after repeated use I have noticed a marked improvement in my skin. 
My skin looks a little plumper and not as dull as it was a few weeks ago.

I use a teeny tiny amount of this cream, I was recommended to use a pea size but even less will do, otherwise this cream can ‘ball’ on your skin and mess up your foundation.

Face&Body €31.50 
Giorgio Armani Fluid Sheer Highlighter €45
Yves Saint Larent Touche Éclat €35

For my foundation I mix MAC Face&Body (N1) with a small dot of Giorgio Armani Fluid Sheer Highlighter (14)
I think this mixture of products gives me a healthy look, boosts radiance and adds a beautiful golden tone to my pale skin, which I love.



I brighten up the hideous bags under my eyes with cult favourite, Yves Saint Larent Touche Éclat. 
No other highlighter can compare in my opinion and I really do feel naked without it.

Yves Saint Laurent LES SAHARIENNES €31
Charlotte Tilbury Filmstar Bronze and Glow €65
Nars Blusher €30
contour the hallows of my cheeks with Yves Saint Laurent Les Sahariennes, highlight with Charlotte Tilbury Filmstar Bronze and Glow (the hints in the name, I love the glow this highlighter gives, it looks angelic!)
why not contour AND highlight with this I hear you ask??? 
It didn't mix well with the floor when it fell. 
ANYWAY!
To add a pop of colour to the apples of my cheeks, I apply a healthy dusting of Nars Blusher in Orgasm.
Lancome Le Crayon Sourcils €20
Yves Saint Laurent Babydol €32.50* FOR FULL SIZE*
Lancome Shine Lover €26
 I colour and shape my brows with my trusted Lancome Le Crayon Sourcils the brush is just fantastic. I have used this pencil almost every single day for the last year and still have plenty left, fantastic value for money.

I use my travel size Yves Saint Laurent Babydoll Mascara, I got it in a gift set over Christmas.
I really like how it covers my lashes, Mine are quite short and this does open up my eyes a little.

On my lips I have been wearing Lancome Shine Lover, today I was sent two new colours to try so I popped on 316 Eclat De Rose, simply divine.
Thats it! That is all I take in my make up bag these days...wheres the black eyeliner??? Wheres the red lipstick???
I keep those essentials in my handbag at all times, of course! haha
X
Katie

All make up I wrote about can be found instore or online at Brown Thomas
www.brownthomas.com

No comments: