Wednesday, April 29, 2015

Life in NYX Nude

If you follow me on Instagram you may have noticed I have taken a step back from my everyday red lip and winged liner, instead replacing red with nude lips. 
Don't worry, I have not turned my back on all this Glam! 
I find nude lips can look so chic and pretty (also it makes my boyfriends life so much easier when I don't wear red 24/7!)

Thanks to likes of Kylie Jenner nude lips have made such a come back its a trend that almost all of us bloggers have tried! It can be hard to find a good nude for pale skin but with this NYX beauty, I have found my shade.


I wear NYX NUDE (MLSO1) Matte Lipstick.
This is a mid tone peach and it suits me down to the ground. 
You can dab it lightly on for a soft look as seen in the top picture
OR
you can apply generously for a popping peach lip (see below)
I love the texture of this lipstick, unlike most matte lipsticks this does not dry your lips out.
However I would recommend exfoliating and moisturising your lips well before applying this lipstick to avoid dry, chalky looking lips.
At €7.49 this lipstick will not break the bank and it will last you a long time. 
I bought my NYX lipstick in my local pharmacy but you can buy online HERE

X
Katie

No comments: