Monday, October 27, 2014

Black Lace Bandeau Pencil Dress and one in Yellow too!

As you know by now, I do not need an excuse to buy myself a dress... But as it happens, over the weekend I turned 27. 
I used my 'Birthday Money' to treat myself to a pretty dress.
On Friday I saw this beautiful Black Lace Overlay Bandeau Pencil Dress, I picked it up to try on... and never wanted to take it off ever again!
I adore this dress.
Its comfortable, stylish, sexy and slinky - everything a good dress should be!
I wore the dress out to my Birthday dinner with my Boyfriend and Family, It was just perfect for the occasion. 

This dress was eighty euro, I know for certain I will get the value out of it as I already have another event to were it to!
You can get the dress HERE 

I also have this dress in a beautiful Yellow lace- which cost me Sixty Five Euro.

I love the shape of the dress which is why i have bought it in different colour ways, You can still buy the yellow dress HERE

So what do you think? Do you like River Islands dresses at the moment? I know I do!

No comments: