Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Stay fresh with Roger and Gallet Fleur d'Osmanthus & Fleur de Figuier fragrant water


I am a Roger and Gallet fiend.
Their fragrant waters always hit the spot, never too potent and always intriguing.
I LOVE this Roger and Gallet, I would go as far as to say my whole family are enamoured with the brand, any time I am sent products for review I find a hiding spot to prevent any samples wandering off.


At the moment I am absolutely enamoured with the fragrant waters, I am really enjoying indulging in Fleur d’Osmanthus.
It is just absolutely divine, light, fresh and not overwhelmingly floral.
Every time I wear it I am complemented, which is so lovely really, it is nice to be told you smell nice isn’t it?
I am not a big perfume note identifier kind of girl, like most I form an instant connection with a scent, I either love it or hate it, I never ‘like’.
Roger and Gallet describe Fleur d’Osmanthus Fresh Fragrant Water as ‘a fruity floral white flower’ and in my opinion, that is truly how it smells. Like a little flower that’s been rained on. Fresh and delicious.

Here is the official blurb in case I am not selling this sent as eloquently as it deserves
Characteristics: Inspired by a Chinese Garden of Eden, Fleur d'Osmanthus Fragrant Water displays a cascade of appetising floral notes, with citrus fruit and wood. This bunch of Osmanthus Flower, fresh and joyful, contain fragrance, with a heart of mandarin, grapefruit and benzoin essential oils, bestows a sense of euphoric well being on body and mind.”
I am also taking quite a trick out of the DELICIOUS Roger & Gallet Fleur de Figuier fragrant water which I was sent only last week.
It is zesty and fresh, Figgie and flippin’ fantastic.
Like I said I really don’t have much of a ‘note’ nose, but this scent is divine. Fig grapefruit and Orange, a scent that has me excited for summer!

Now the soap, the light of my life...

Myself and the lovely Make up Monster were chatting the other day, We are both keeping our soap for good, mine is on display in the main bathroom.
You can smell the figgy delight the moment you walk in the room and it is still in its paper. I must leave a note beside it inviting everyone to “sniff , do not open unless the queen has stopped for a visit”
Or maybe I should use it and buy another for display, this lovely soap retails at 6.75! very good value.

Roger and Gallet fragrant fresh water sprays come n 30 ml and larger bottles starting from 17 euro
 I love how dainty the purse sprays are, they sit perfectly on my dressing table among the plethora of perfumes I own

Have a read of my Rose Imaginaire review here

Have you love for Roger and Gallet?
Let me know!

4 comments:

Charlotte P said...

Thanks once more for another great post Katie!
Your passion for the products you love really comes across and is one of the many reasons I love to read your blog.
Loved the "Queen's arrival" part :)
Super excited to try it!
Simply MUST rush out and get some!!

Unknown said...

Thanks Charlotte, it's so nice to hear you detected my passion! Thanks so much this comment has made my day!

Makeup Monster said...

Haha we are the fancy soap hoarders! Ah what I'd give for your dressing table!:)

Girlwiththeskew-earring said...

I am sold. Must go get some as soon as I am paid!