Tuesday, May 14, 2013

DUBLIN MEET UP, June 1st


DUBLIN BLOGGER MEET UP JUNE 1st

Blogging has seen me through some pretty amazing times and given me incredible opportunities.
I have benefited hugely from the strong sense of community the Irish blogging scene has to offer.  
Through the privilege of writing about what I love, I have made some firm friends.
After a particularly challenging March, I tweeted the notion of organising a meet up.
Since sending out my initial tweet, there has been an overwhelmingly enthusiastic response.
I am delighted to tell you all that I now have a list of fifty people!
I am so happy that so many like minded people have embraced this opportunity to meet up and keep our community close and supportive.
With that said
I am sad to say I can no longer add names to the list. With 6 days to go, I have had to have my final numbers confirmed.
I can only offer the surprises planned to those I have down on my list.
 I hate the idea of turning people away so please don’t feel excluded. Please do call in for a sociable drink and to meet us all.
I’m so excited!
WHEN
First of June, I will be available to meet and help people find the Cafe from Noon.
OFFICIAL meet up time 1pm

WHY THE HARD ROCK?

The Hard Rock is a personal favourite.
It is also extremely central.
I want this meet up to be relaxed, conversational and fun.
No intimidation!
No formalities!
Selected cocktails are five euro and food wise there’s plenty of choice and sharing options.

DISCLAIMER
If you are a young looking 18 or over and intend on availing of the cocktails please DO bring ID to avoid disappointment.
If you are under 18, you are more than welcome to join us but you must stick to soft drinks.

TWITTER CHAT

When tweeting about the meet up be sure to use the hashtag #Whatbloggersdidnext
It is a fun way for people to stay updated about who’s attending and what’s happening ON the day.
I have a treat or two in store for you, so be good and get tweeting!

If you wish to contact me privately feel free to email, message or tweet me.
katiecharlotteh@hotmail.com
Facebook.com/whatkatiehealydid
@whatkhdid


Post a Comment