Friday, March 22, 2013

Benefit Fine One One Review and How To!


I love adding glow to my skin;
I have ditched matte entirely and been making my skin Dewey, shiny and downright fine...y.
With help from none other than wonder brand Benefit.

Fine One One is a sheer brightening cheek & lip color that claims to give your look instant LIFT, SHAPE and POP!
And whats better yet?
Fine One One actually DOES!

A few months ago I received Fine One One at a Benefit event, ever since I have been using my much loved Fine One One with gusto.
As you all know by now, I like to ‘REALLY’ get to know my products before I use them
(and so that your news feed isn’t clogged with 700 same old’ same old’ reviews)

From the moment I had this applied by the very lovely Kellyanne Mc Namara -find her on Twitter @xxmissykxxx - I knew this was the product for me.
I rushed out and bought benefits high beam the very next day to use with my Fine One One.

You glide on the stick of three shades -pink champagne, sheer watermelon and soft coral.
The combination of the three once blended gives you a sheer coral pink flush that is buildable from soft and sheer to bright and bold with a shimmer and glow.
I absolutely ADORE this product.
Its suits my pale and dismal skin wonderfully!

It is so easy to use:
SWIPE on
BLEND
Add some Moon Beam for extra glow
BLEND
DONE!
Instant lift!


The before and after pictures speak for themselves, Fine One One WORKS.
EVERY girl needs one, STAT!
Fine One One costs €34 and is available to buy at all Benefit counters.

3 comments:

S said...

Thank you for such clear pictures showing how to apply it, highlighting products are still a mystery to me, it's really helpful to see it step-by-step. It suits your skin really well x

Unknown said...

Beautiful, and great photos too

Nurse Fancy Pants said...

You look so gorgeous and glowy! Looks like a fab product x