Saturday, December 29, 2012

Christmas time, mistletoe and... Perfume?




Ihope everyone had a beautiful, relaxing and fun Christmas.
I’ve had a lovely peaceful holiday season so far.
It has been lovely going outand seeing old friends who have returned home for Christmas.
My next big event is a New Years Eve party in a Marina, how decedent!
 I am currently full of flu so am tryingmy best to rest, recuperate, get my party dress on and perk up in time for NYE!

Over the Christmas I was treated to so many generous and beautiful gifts.
So here is a little peep at some of my pretty stash!





I am not a huge perfume fan; I stick to CHANEL, Agent Provocateur, and Dita vonTeese exclusively.

However,
when I am feeling fruity and want to smell like sweets, Britney SpearsMidnight fantasy!
I haven’t had a bottle of Midnight Fantasy in years so mysister thoughtfully gifted me a little bottle of it.

All the perfumes I received were so perfectly suited to me.
I am so thankful toyou all!

My lovely Jarrod bought me Agent Provocateur Petale Noir, I absolutelyADORE it.
I first smelled it on my Birthday when AP sent me a sample of italong with my Thora Dress;
clever boy remembered I loved it so sent me it forChristmas!
It is in such a beautiful bottle!
Another triumph from AP!

I received a second bottle of it from a mystery admirer, so thank you so muchwhoever you are!
desperately romantic!
You must read my blog.

 

I received a very lovely gift from a very thoughtful lady, Abeautiful Purple crown and Glory Turban.
I just love Crown and Glory so I wasdelight to add to my ever growing collection.
My Mother bought me a beautiful faux fur red stole; it is soglamorous and striking.
The perfect gift for me.
I love wearing it, it is alsoso snug and warm, practical too.
I must say my favourite present hands down comes from myfather.
He bought me stunning CHANEL gold earrings.
I do not have the words to express how happy they make me.

I am a very luck girl.
I can safely there’s not many fathers out there whowould get their daughter such a thoughtful and special gift.
Thank you,you are an absolute gentleman.

My sister bought me a very beautiful Top Shop lace dress.
I love lace so this dress is right up my street!



My best friends bought me this lovely 'head girl'subtlysparkly skater dress. S
o very pretty.
I do enjoy a bit of sparkle.



Mum and Dad bought me a box of snugly essentials, a slip forunder my dress, a leopard print cotton top to lounge in and cute littleslippers that look VERY Louboutin!
They know me so well

Finally:
Christmas just wouldn’t be Christmas without a Prada bag under the tree for someone to open!
HO!HO! HO!

That’s it
What do you think?
Did you get any gift that dropped your jaw this year?
Let me know!
x
K

7 comments:

Nurse Fancy Pants said...

That Prada bag is a stunner! Adore those earrings too and the AP perfume bottle looks beautiful. Such lovely gifts!x

Unknown said...

that prada bag is just lush!

Unknown said...

I am totally smitten with that bag.. Like totally

Sian said...

I've had my eye on that Prada for ages! It's amazing!! :D xxx

Unknown said...

Oh that bag that bag that bag! *swoon*

Unknown said...

I wish I was glamorous as you !!!!
That bag has me drooling.

xo

A Daly Edit said...

Oh that bag is beautiful!