Friday, October 26, 2012

My Agent Provocateur Love

I adore Agent Provocateur, I can justify every single penny I spend on it.
It is luxurious, timeless and of the highest quality you could ever imagine.
I have had pieces for years that are in pristine condition despite regular wear.
From Velvet lined bra straps to French lace scalloping there is no other brand, in my opinion, which makes underwear to such a high and stunning quality.
It is not just their Underwear I am enamoured with, I am a fan of their perfume, creams, potions and lotions
here is a little peek among my favourites.
Left to Right
Massage Oils (sadly discontinued)

Agent Provocateur Diamond Dust (Limited Edition)

Bubble Luscious a stunning bubble bath rich in natural extracts, including slipper honey and a divine smell close to the beautiful smell of AP Parfum (51euro)

Maitresse Seductive Milk Body Wash (comes as part of the Maitresse gift set with 30ml perfume 62euro)

Maitresse Silk Stockings (Discontinued)

AP Parfum 50ml (77euro)
This divine smelling scent is derived from pure saffron oil, Moroccan rose oil, Egyptian jasmine, French magnolia oil, amber and musk. The bottle is made of precious porcelain .This scent really has become synonymous with seduction, pleasure and provocation of the senses. One of my all time favorite scents.

Maitresse (71euro 50ml)
A beautiful Eau De Parfum with the passionate top notes of White Lotus Petals and delicate nuances of white Ylang Ylang, caressed by the pure essence of Osmanthus core, and immersed deep into Jasmin Sambac, I adore this scent for a night out,
AP Body Glamour (51euro)
a skin softening clear that has a stunning aurora borealis glow that has subtly but definite scent of the signature Agent Provocateur fragrance.

Finally my purse sprays(54 euro per spray)
perfect for taking your favorite scent with you to top up on a night out!
Agent Provocateur hosiery Left to right
Europa Hold Ups (35 euro)
Snake Hold Ups (50 euro)
Whip Me Stockings (60 euro)
Seam and Heel Stockings (40 euro)
Black and Gold Tassled pasties (60 euro)
I bought these for a very Burlesque night out.
I adore them.

Suki Bra, No longer available to buy
It was part of the Virgins collection in 2009
The Bra is so delicate and pretty, with its pink lace and velvet lined bra straps. It is comfortable and pretty.
One of my first AP underwear purchases.
Fifi Set
Fifi Bra (no longer available in red but still to buy in white or AP pink and black 155euro)
Fifi Suspender (140euro no longer available in red)
Fifi Thong (105 no longer available in red)
Layers of Lace and ruffle, what not to love?

Edith set (no longer available to buy)
I love this set, it is made with delicate French daisy lace and soft silk like fabric.
The quarter cup bra features bows adorning the top of the bra cup area and criss cross design offers support and uplift.
I am obsessed with the knickers particularly; they look like regular high waisted knickers, nothing special right?
WRONG
Turn around and present your bare derriere
neatly tied up with a beautiful black bow on the small of your back.
To die for!

Cendrillion 1/4 cup bra
&
Cendrillion Brief
Part of the classics line and both available to buy for 155 euro each
(suspender is also a must have to complete this look also 155 euro)
The briefs are iconic and the bra is stunningly beautiful.
The whole set is crafted from wet look floral embroidery
The brief accentuates your bottom with
criss-cross of shiny elastic straps secured with a bow at the base of the spine.
Spectacular and jaw dropping piece

I also own the Cendrillion playsuit (discontinued)
made from the same fabric and with the same detailing.
When I was younger, I walked in to their Brown Thomas AP Boutique
the Mannequins were wearing Cendrillion set and playsuit
I was in awe of its beauty
I promised myself I didn’t care how long it would take me, I would own the entire set... Having just this second purchased the suspender, my wish has come true.
I am delighted.

Finally the apple of my eye
Thora Dress (840 euro)
Here is Agent Provocateurs Offical blurb about the dress of my dreams
(I truly believe this dress was made for me)

‘Thora is a dominant look, imagined in the boardroom. This jaw-droppingly sexy corset dress has the appearance of an outerwear piece, though the fully-laced back celebrates its lingerie status. Inspired by Dior's 'New Look' of the 1940s, the dress is made from luxurious French puppytooth silk jacquard paired with flashes of scarlet satin and gives total body-sculpting.’
 
And here is a picture of me in the dress of my dreams by the brand I adore
I hope you have enjoyed this peek in to my Agent Provocateur favourites
I adore this brand and will continue to be a loyal customer for very many fun filled years
x
KH


17 comments:

ArtDonatella said...

Katie, Agent P. massage oils are almost always in stock in TK Maxx so you might have a look, I regularly see them there, and lotions and shower gels too :) xx

Anonymous said...

Brilliant post Katie, so sexy and classy, like yourself x

Anne-Marie said...

Was just going to comment about tk maxx.they have a ton of body stuff at the moment for v reasonable prices

Unknown said...

Thanks lady's, looks like I've a trip to tk maxx soon

Gilded Glamour said...

You look absolutely fabulous in that dress! Love AP maybe someday I will have the funds to purchase some things :) x

Gunslinger said...

I like your style, especially nipping the limited editions before anyone knew they weren't forever. But stop focusing on the Classics - they'll always be there! If your funds allow... Venture into Soiree territory. Your tastes for quality and luxury will simultaneously implode.

Also, that's the new Thora - Did you not like it in grey, or is the black simply more wearable?

Tatiana said...

Hi Katie, i just enter to your blog for the first time and i find it Fab! Look forward to see more. x - tati

Hola Bambi said...

The red underwear set is soooo nice! Xx

Unknown said...

Thank you all so much
I just adore Agent Provocateur, favourite underwear for sure.

@ gunslinger, yes I loved the original grey&red Thora but unfortunately my size sold out rather fast
Then they rereleased it in black & red- colours perfectly suited to me. Also more wearable for my hair & complexion.
As for soirée, i have indulged, it is very special to me. I adore it and have my eye on a number currently.

@tatiana thank you so much! Lovely compliment! Hopefully you continue to like my posts, thanks do much for the comment x

@ hola bambi thank you, the set is called fifi, a beautiful set indeed- available to buy in white, black or pink & black x

Unknown said...

AP original is one of my favourite scents ever! You're so beautifully glam, Katie, such an inspiration! x

Unknown said...

AP original is one of my favourite scents ever! You're so beautifully glam, Katie, such an inspiration! x

Unknown said...

omg...I am in complete awe! Everything is so beautiful but I think the dress is my fave and it suits so perfectly!

Ma Cherie D said...

What a treasure. Love it! Adore this stockings.

Unknown said...

Already said this to you on Twitter but I need that dress in my life, you look stunning in it xx

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Elizabeth H said...

katie, can I ask what size you got your Thora in? I'm uncertain of the sizing, and we seem to have a similar-ish figure (alas, for me, not a similar face).
Nice post. x

ade said...

HI, i really need your help! i bought the thora dress 2nd hand and am unsure of you wash it as there is no care label in it. id be extremly grateful if youd advise me! thanks!x