Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Lily Munster Halloween Make Up

If you have not realised by now, I love high impact low fuss make up.
That doesn’t change when it come to Halloween!
I have decided that tonight is the night to Munster it up a bit!
Here are my quick steps to blossoming in to a ghoulish Lily!

Step one whiten your face.
I used Illamasqua Rich Liquid Foundation
(My one and only foundation for theatrical looks)
 

For your eyes you will need two green shadows, one light and one darker
I used MAC SPRINGTIME SKIPPER and MAC STEAMY

Fill in your eyes the whole way up to the brow with the lightest green
(MAC SPRINGSTIME SKIPPER)

Then using your darker green
(MAC STEAMY)
fill in the socket with a swooping cat eye shape that reaches to the end of your natural eyebrow.

Now on to eyebrows: I used Urban Decay Ink for Eyes.

I filled them in as normal but flick the UP at the ends. SIMPLE and dramatic

Using liquid eyeliner I gave my eyes a thick flick at the edge.

Then applied lashings of Mascara and false lashes (any full looking set you can find)
 
 

Then to my lips. I used ARTDECO Vermillion, I lined and filled my lips in entirely with this

I then added Tom Ford Cherrylush all over
( I am a demon for reflection pictures, I KNOW!)
 

Using the same brush I used for my eyes, I contoured my face with the green!

THAT IS PRETTY MUCH IT
 
 

For a more Lily Munster look, you can add a widows peak to your hair using eyebrow pencil!
 
 

Or some BATS!
(Head piece made by Crown and Glory)

That’s it!
What do you think?
xo
KH

6 comments:

Nurse Fancy Pants said...

So cool! You're so creative!

Unknown said...

Thanks hun! I was obsessed with Lily Munster when I was little! X

Lord Wednesday said...

I had such a crush on her! :)
Great post Katie, you look gorgeous!

Unknown said...

That's totter :)

Melanie Lyttle said...

Love this look and the reflection images are great!

Hola Bambi said...

Amazing makeup x