Friday, June 8, 2012

Tom Ford and Chanel stole my heart

Katie Healy, WhatKatieHealyDid
 At the moment my blusher of choice is Tom Ford’s Frantic Pink.
I bought it last week in Brown Thomas, Originally I was planning on buying a lipstick from Tom Fords range, but I decided to give them a miss as the attendant at the counter was a little rude to me.
If I did not have to spend the money off my Brown Thomas black card before they deleted it off, I would not have purchased a thing!
With that little rant out of the way, let me get back to the blush!

Tom Ford Frantic Pink Blusher
 I like this blusher because it gives my skin a nice lift and beautiful flush that is not overly harsh or synthetic looking. My skin tends to show up blusher a bit too well as I am quite pale.
I am the first to admit I adore blusher, and love to rouge my cheeks! I also admit at times it makes me look a little too dolled up!
But as I said, Tom Ford Frantic pink gives me a naturally flushed and glowing look thanks to its subtle and beautiful iridescence.
I am wearing the blusher in the picture above, the lighting is horrific and I have rollers in my hair... But you can kind of see how pretty it looks on my skin.

Tom Ford Frantic Pink
 Chanel’s Illusion d’Ombre long wear luminous eye shadow in Fantasme is another very recent buy, In fact I bought it yesterday in Manchester Airport on my way home.
I love the frosty white shade and how beautifully it brightens up when worn.
Unlike the other Illusion d’Ombre eye shadow’s, it is quite sheer with pretty chunks of glitter delectably scattered through it

Chanel Illusion D'Ombre

As well as wearing this on the obvious brow bone location, I plan on using it as cheek highlighter for nights out.
I have naturally pale skin so I can get away with using it as a highlighter providing I blend it in and do not use too much. A little will go a very long way.
I have tried it on and it looks amazing. Most highlighter I buy give me a pink/peach warm glow, but with this baby it gives my skin an alabaster marble finish.
Why would you want to look like marble I hear you ask?... I read to many Anne Rice books as a child, that’s why!
X
KH


4 comments:

bernien said...

Looks very subtle

Unknown said...

Looks lovely on you, but im still not into the whole Tom Ford hype. I even surprised myself lol

Anonymous said...

Ah, I love the look, but sady not the price tag... :-/
Looks so glam on you though, love your lashes in the photo!

doradadama said...

Tom Ford Blush looks amazing!