Monday, April 30, 2012

The collection so far: Christian Louboutin


This topic has been requested more than any other.
I only have 3 pairs that have been talked about regularly so I never thought to do an exclusive piece on the red soled beauties!
I adore shoes, more to the point I adore Christian Louboutin.
My little collection is fast expanding and hopefully a shiny brand new pair will be arriving very soon!

I will of course blog to let you all see them as requested.

Left-Right:
Christian Louboutin Pink Satin Viva Lolo 100mm Pumps.

Christian Louboutin Pigalle 120mm Pumps
Christian Louboutin Satin Madeleine Knotted Mules 100mm




Starting with My Viva Lolo pumps, not everyone’s cup of tea but when I saw them I had to have them.
I like the ladylikeness of them.
They are not towering heels, they are modest and pretty.
It was the colour attracted me to them straight away when I noticed the darling satin covered button I was sold! And so were the shoes-to me.

My Madelieine Mules were an impulse buy.
I don’t have any mules in my shoe collection and thought they would make a nice change-.
The shoes to me, scream of Old Hollywood, the soft peach and beautiful chocolaty brown heel set off by the Louboutin trademark red heel.
They ooze glamour and indulgence.
 I can’t wait for an excuse to wear them.

Pigalles are a must have for any Louboutin Lover.
 I originally wanted the plain leather but the vamp in me loved the patient leather, it fits my personality perfectly.
They were a gift and one I will cherish for the rest of my days.
I feel no discomfort when I wear them
(even though they are half a size too large)
They look fantastic with dresses, trousers, leggings- anything!
A timeless shoe.



So there you have it, a little peak of my modest collection. What do you think?
Anyone got any unusual CL’s? What’s your all time favourite Louboutin?

4 comments:

Nurse Fancy Pants said...

Oh, shoe heaven! Theres a pair of ridiculously sparkly Louboutins that I would love for my wedding, can't seem to find them anywhere though :-(
Love the collection!xx

Unknown said...

Oh, you can but the strass fifi pumps on the CL webstore.
If those are not the ones you can defo get more strassed CL's by calling other boutiques, the one in dublin never tends to stock any as they are so expensive :( x

Nurse Fancy Pants said...

Just had a look and they don't seem to have the exact ones I want but these are also amazing:

http://eu.christianlouboutin.com/ie_en/women/pumps/pumps-high-heel-1/fifi-strass-spikes.html

They're kind of kicking my current shoes ass:

http://www.bhldn.com/shop%5Fshoes%2Daccessories%5Fshoes/polka%2Ddot%2Ddorsays

Anonymous said...

I think other web site proprietors should take this site as an model, very clean and great user friendly style and design, as well as the content. You're an expert at this stuff!