Monday, March 12, 2012

My Love Affair with Christian Louboutin


This morning I was woken by the delivery of the most stunning pair of pumps I have ever seen
Christian Louboutin Pigalle 120mm
 one of the most iconic CL pumps in the Classique collection.
These were a loving gift to me from the most generous, lovely and beautiful gentleman I know.
I am in absolute awe that anyone would do something so kind and thoughtful for me.  
I am over the moon, Lost for words and an emotional wreck.


 Some people say luxury shoes are silly, unnecessary and a vulgar display of wealth, I disagree.
If you work for something, no matter how long it takes you to save for it, you are WORTH it, you DESERVE it and you MUST enjoy every second your purchase brings you. 
But for someone to have parted money and purchases a luxury item for me... 
It melts my heart. 
I feel so valued and as materialistic as that sounds, I do not care. 
I am entirely consumed by happiness.

You can see my Pink Louboutins HERE

To top it off, My dear friend Dean gave me two entirely wonderful gifts yesterday. 
Geisha tea (you can read the meaning behind this gift HERE)
And a stunning book all about how to throw a vintage tea party, I am known for throwing dinner parties, this book is just PERFECT.
It is filled with recipes, hair and beauty tips and even the perfect pattern to make your own apron *swoon*




I also have a lovely pair of brand new earrings courtesy of my dear Jarrod 
(you can see them in the pictures of me looking awfully smug)

My beautiful Godmother Majella bought me the most dainty little tea cup and saucer. 
Silver with a beautiful bird painted on the inside. 
I adore it. 
It is so beautiful I dare not drink out of it until a very 
special occasion and on that day I shall be sipping my Geisha tea.


Also, My mum bought me this adorable cake stand- 
Are you seeing the theme yet?
Okay, I get the hint everyone , High tea tomorrow? 
Thank you ALL so much.  My heart is filled with love. 
I am so content.

XO
KH

14 comments:

Sunshine Rose said...

The shoes are amazing! I agree entirely with you about luxury shoes:) x

Unknown said...

Thank you so much!

Nora said...

I am so jealous!!! They look amazing, tell me are they comfortable?!

Unknown said...

Hi Nora, Thanks you and yes they are VERY comfortable! The perfect fit

Anonymous said...

Such lovely gifts! Wow those shoes are art!
Really like the new layout of your blog Katie. Been a while since I last saw it... I've missed SO MUCH!!

Anonymous said...

Oh my, am I ever so jealous that you find the Piggies comfortable. Do you have very high arches, by any chance?

Most people can handle a four inch pitch with ease but five, not so much.

Kitty Catastrophe said...

Spectacular presents! The Geisha tea is such a sweet idea. :)

Unknown said...

My arches are pretty average, not high at all.
I am very used to wearing heels, You get used to it.
Loubs are like gloves if you are fitted correctly.

Thank you Kitty, I am so pleased with each and every one

Thick Threads said...

your louboutins are GORGEOUS so amazing! best purchase of your life? :D and the tea set is so cute! love it :)

xo
A_Riot

doradadama said...

What an exquisite gift!
Gorgeous Geisha tea set.
Your Gold boots are so amazing, great bargain too.
Besios

danielle said...

the vintage tea party book is the best book ever full of sweets and treats and really good tips

http://beautifulthings-danielle.blogspot.co.uk/

CLPig said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
CLPig said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
CLPig said...

The patnent black 120's are an excellent choice!. congrats!
----------------------
Pigalle Passions
The biggest Louboutin pigalle fansite in the world!