Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Dressed to impress

I have been hankering after this dress for many, many months.  
Today it arrived.
 Truth be told, I need to lose a bit of weight before wearing it out in public, but I absolutely love it. 
The slip of red satin and the corsetry at the back gives it a glamorous feel and an edgier look. 
I am over the moon with it.

 I am not so over the moon about my hair.
Stupid fringe , Why did I do it? Do excuse my epic over drawn lips in these pictures...
have you ever had a day where your lip liner slipped and you are in too much of a rush to alter it/didn’t think it looked THAT bad till you uploaded pictures to the internet and realized you were sporting drag queen lips? No? Just me? Oh.
ANYWAY
 I am TRYING to wear the fringe to the side as I really don't like the blunt fringe look on me, at all.
I tried pushing it to the side both with my hair up and down but both look a little odd.
Oh well.

On a happier note,
I spent a long weekend with my best friend and her family in Donegal.
On St Patrick's day we took a trip in to Derry where I bought some more shoes. 
Gold glitter boots
 I couldn’t walk past them,
I am such a magpie. 
They most likely will never be worn.


And pair of burgundy heeled boots which I uncharacteristically liked.
Three pounds each. 
THREE POUNDS! 
I love a good bargain.

5 comments:

Shaleya Brett said...

That dress is gorgeous and I'm sure you look fab in it!
Screw those that tell you need to lose weight!
Kudos to you! :-)

Unknown said...

Thanks Shaleya,
I personally want to loose some weight.
Been eating way too much cake recently haha :)

doradadama said...

Your smoking hot wearing this dress!
I too sometimes over draw my lips without noticing.
Love you in side fringe.
Besos

Anonymous said...

You look stunning in that dress!

CLPig said...

your new black pigalle 120 will match this outfit perfectly!
Pigalle Passions
The biggest Louboutin pigalle fansite in the world!