Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Dressed to impress

I have been hankering after this dress for many, many months.  
Today it arrived.
 Truth be told, I need to lose a bit of weight before wearing it out in public, but I absolutely love it. 
The slip of red satin and the corsetry at the back gives it a glamorous feel and an edgier look. 
I am over the moon with it.

 I am not so over the moon about my hair.
Stupid fringe , Why did I do it? Do excuse my epic over drawn lips in these pictures...
have you ever had a day where your lip liner slipped and you are in too much of a rush to alter it/didn’t think it looked THAT bad till you uploaded pictures to the internet and realized you were sporting drag queen lips? No? Just me? Oh.
ANYWAY
 I am TRYING to wear the fringe to the side as I really don't like the blunt fringe look on me, at all.
I tried pushing it to the side both with my hair up and down but both look a little odd.
Oh well.

On a happier note,
I spent a long weekend with my best friend and her family in Donegal.
On St Patrick's day we took a trip in to Derry where I bought some more shoes. 
Gold glitter boots
 I couldn’t walk past them,
I am such a magpie. 
They most likely will never be worn.


And pair of burgundy heeled boots which I uncharacteristically liked.
Three pounds each. 
THREE POUNDS! 
I love a good bargain.
Post a Comment