Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Katie on Corsets.




Not really sure how I forgot to mention this, but I was contacted by Kirstie from Beaut.ie a few weeks ago to give a little advice on corsetry (you can read it in full HERE!!! )

Today I was in a very refined and corseted mood, so I attempted to take a few pictures of myself showing you how to put on a corset in a step by step pictorial as described in the Beaut.ie article.

My intentions failed and I ended up with pictures like this.... Maybe Santa will read this and get me a little tripod!



Also this corset is too big for me so does not actually nip me in at all, I would be sad because I adore this corset but it being too big for me just means I am going to have to go shopping for an amazing new wonderful yummy steel boned corset. Not too shabby!.


1 comment:

Girlwiththeskew-earring said...

Jeez. I am in Awe of your snowy skin! Flipping amazing!