Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Hair Of The Day



I am a lover of styling my hair in an up do. I usually opt for a messy crow’s nest or a hair chignon but today I wanted to experiment.
I rolled my hair in to a fringe pinning it in to a distinct U shape using two hair pins, I then secured with a sprits of hair spray. This faux fringe reminded me of Betty Page but the up do is very Dita Von Teese
I took the rest of my hair and pinned it in to a very high and messy up do.


 It is a lot more fun than my natural boring hair


It is freezing in my room so I am wearing my hoodie....First and last time you will catch me wearing sports gear.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

aww this is nice!
totaly Betty!
I so love Betty!

http://creepyvanityfair.blogspot.com/

Unknown said...

Thank you so much :) x

doradadama said...

I love your hair in this 40's fringe style.you still look hot in your sweats.
besos