Sunday, December 11, 2011

Deck the halls



Today I decorated my Christmas tree. 
I went for bright lights, loads of ornate decorations, big hearts, butterflies, tiny little birds... 
and of course beautiful bows! 
I’m not finished doing up the rest of the house. I  will be posting pictures as soon as I have it finished.


On another note, I was at my sisters graduation the other day. 
Here’s a little peak at how pretty she looked.
So lovely. I am keeping the picture small because I haven't told her I am posting it on my blog and she may not be too keen on that..... soz Faye.
Thankfully I opted for flat boots, my sister struggled walking in her heels on the cobbles.
For the first time ever I have realized just how Ebony & Ivory we are haha

3 comments:

Girlwiththeskew-earring said...

Gorge Tree and Beautiful Sisters!

Unknown said...

Love your tree, its like from a fairytale :). Congrats to your sister x

doradadama said...

Your casa is exquisite! great job.
Congrats to sis!
I am the same with my younger sis ,but I am the Ebony one and she is the white girl in our Mexi-family.
love your big- ass bag.
besitos