Wednesday, November 9, 2011

How I looked this Halloween


My inspiration, drive and general vision regarding my blog were out the window for most of October due to illness.
I tried my best to do Halloween blogs but looking back over them today I realise they were all rather uninspiring and lacklustre. I need to step up my game!/

I had a three week flu, once I got over that I got a stomach virus and then I had my flippin P!
I was not in good fettle, However I am feeling much better and do plan on cracking out a few “how to” blogs  in the near future.

Here is a little peak of my Halloween “sad goth” make up.
I actually loved this look but got no good out of it as I took ill during the party and needed to be excused to spend my Halloween vomiting! Haha :)
I went with extremely dark eyes using black, purple, and wine eye shadows.
I applied silver glitter and winged black eyeliner to intensify the drama of this look.
I hand glued
Swarovski crystals to my face to create the falling tear.
On my lips I wore night moth lip liner by MAC and on the bottom lip Rebel lipstick by Mac.





I wore these bad boys, My adored studded high heels. Each spike one hand placed, punched, studded and screwed (next stop leather jacket!!!) Not everyone’s cuppa tea really, but I love them and am over the moon with em!

Thats all the Halloweenie stuff for now!





And finally...
I just want to thank a few of you for the kind, positive and inspiring comments, facebook messages and tweets I’ve been receiving recently.
It is so nice to chat to you all and I am really glad I’ve had the opportunity to get to know a few of you in real life.
Thanks for all the support. It means a lot
XO
Katie

4 comments:

ArtDonatella said...

STUNNING, love it! Love the glitter and those shoes....wow! xx

Anonymous said...

Those shoes are insanely cool! Loved your eyes and the tear, beautiful work.
(shame you got ill though, hope you are feeling better now)

doradadama said...

You look fabulosa!
I just bought glitter eyeshadow from NYX, I need red glitter shadow now.
I love your bad ass spike heels.
Hope your are in better spirits amor.

Chantelle Thomas said...

Wow those shoes are amazing!! :O x