Monday, July 11, 2011

The Look I Love...

Modern pin-up...Katie style.


Skin:
Ponds moisturiser and my sun screen.
MAC Face and Body Mixed with a few products to create my own custom shade.
 
Eyebrows:
MAC Black Tied applied with a MAC 208 angle brush.
Defined eyebrows are my obsession so I take time and care when I am doing mine.
 Eyes:
  • A quick slick of MAC silver dusk across the lids with my MAC 224 blending brush (this totally didn’t show up in my pictures but in real life it looks great)
  • MAC Passionate applied with a MAC 213 Fluff brush
  • The smallest amount possible of MAC Black Tied applied with a 214 to add a tiny bit of shade
  • I blended it all out with the same 224 blending brush I used for the silver dusk.
  • I used my MAC Penultimate eyeliner, A carbon black to make a nice bold cat eye.

Cheeks:
I applied literally the sparsest amount of Nars Orgasm to a MAC  116 blush brush...
I typed brush blush around five times, That was a difficult sentence for me to type.
 
Lips:
No liner needed for this just a tiny bit of MAC Skin finish powder in light to avoid any bleeding.
MAC Ruby Woo applied with a 316 lip brush.
 
I have done my hair in an up do and in a victory roll; if anyone is even interested in this I can blog about how to do your hair in this style. Comment and let me know if you would be interested!
I love this look so much!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love your look. You are SO beautiful.

Unknown said...

Thank you!

Viva Adonis said...

Ohh please do a victory roll tutorial! D x

Unknown said...

Definitely!
I will start it tonight!