Wednesday, June 22, 2011

You don’t like it? Change it!

For the last week or so, my beauty set up has really been annoying me.
I am not a huge fan of my plastic fantastic dust collecting tower drawers I use to house my Make-up.
I have tried to make the most of them, honestly I have.
I’ve moved them, I’ve disassembled and reassembled them, and I’ve secreted them out of eye shot...
No matter WHAT I do, they STILL just looked cheap and nasty
(which is fair enough as they WERE cheap and the plastic IS nasty.)

I felt my room deserved better
I decided to make good use of a chest of empty drawers I had been planning to bin.
 I cleaned out all my make-up, dusted the drawers out and got re arranging!.

I decided to take a few pictures of my lipsticks; I am pernickety about my lipstick shades.
I have decided upon seeing these pictures, I am in NEED OF POWDER AND CANDY PINKS :)

(If you notice in my lipstick section my VERY FIRST MAC PURCHASE EVER, Lipstick ‘FLUID’ which no doubt has been discontinued..I was about knee high to a grasshopper when I got it, Do you guys even remember when MAC used to come in silver tubes? Sigh)


Anyway, This is my new and improved make up and accessories area.
I think I am FINALLY happy...
Binning those plastic drawers was a very happy moment for me.

FINALLY!!!!!!!!
:)
Post a Comment