Thursday, June 16, 2011

Busy as a bee


All that talk of organizing thing’s yesterday put me in a particular tidy mood today.

I am not feeling very well at the moment, I have pretty much just been resting up in bed.

Obviously with all this time on my hands, I was paying a lot of attention to how things looked and decided I wasn’t too keen on my make-up area.

I didn’t like that the plastic boxes were turning in to the main feature of the room, I decided I wanted to neaten it all up.

I decided to set up a whole new makeup that is right by all my accessories.

I also changed the entire feel of the room by moving my bed to the very centre of the room.
Now it is there, I can’t believe I never placed it there before!!!

So here is the new lay out of the room.


It is a work very much in progress, I am on the hunt for knick knacks!
Once I have the drawers fully organised I will be posting pictures!


Xo
Post a Comment