Thursday, February 25, 2016

Organic Surge

A few weeks ago, I was invited along to the launch party of Organic Surge. 
I was given a gift bag filled with goodies to try out and see what I think. 
I have been loving the products so I thought I would share my thoughts with you and give you all the good news about Organic Surge.

I am not a woman for jargon- 
so when I heard Organic Surge steer clear of all parabens, artificial perfumes and colorants it was enough to sell me on their products. 
I really dislike finding a product I love only for perfume to destroy it all and make my eyes water.
All Organic Surge products are Ecocert certified and contain a minimum of 96% naturally derived ingredients. Whats not to like?.

We all want glowing skin but we don't want to break the bank to achieve it- this is where Organic Surge excels, the products are so affordable for what they are.  The serum may seem pricey but you need so little, I foresee it lasting a very long time.
In my opinion, organic surge will soon be knocking stripes off their competitors 
(Hot cloth cleanser in particular!)


To remove my make up, I have been using the Organic Surge refreshing face wash RRP €7.99

The face wash has 100% organic lather which is just divine, have you ever picked a daffodil and felt that sappy, slimy texture that exudes from the stem? The face wash's texture reminds me of…now that I see that in writing it absolutely sounds repugnant but I can tell you without any hesitation it feels AMAZING on your skin.

The essential oils help to restore skin’s natural balance & clears your complexion.

It is also enriched with organic Rose Geranium Leaf Essential Oil and Aloe Vera to soothe skin irritation and redness.
Organic Surge Brightening Hot cloth cleanser RRP€18.99
without a shadow of a doubt this is my favourite product.
I apply a small amount onto my skin.
I take my time and massage it into my skin as the massaging action stimulates blood flow helping to achieve that sought after glow.
The cleanser is enriched with damask rose oil to which also stimulates and hydrate skin cells. Once you have rinsed your skin with a warm water and a cloth, your skin is left feeling moisturised thanks to the shea butter and rejuvenated thanks to the orange peel- this stuff is seriously sumptuous.
The Face Serum RRP €29.99

The smoothing serum soaks is a dream, it melts into my skin. There is no oily residue or heavy feeling on the skin, once it is applied it just seems to sooth and smoothen my skin.

This serum has been nriched with Madagascan Para Cress extract, chosen because of its known effectiveness at improving the appearance of wrinkles.
I often avoid wearing serums as I find they mess up my foundation, I am happy to report I have had absolutely no problem with my foundation, no weird balling or foundation separation!

Now on to the lovely Lavender Meadow Hand & Nail Cream RRP €5.99

Now, not only does the cream absorb fast, it doesn't leave that yuck greasy residue on your hands. It is clinically proven to be suitable for sensitive and eczema prone skin and also packed full of skin loving ingredients such as vitamin E, shea butter to name but a few.
You never realise how important it is for your hands to look well at all times, until you get engaged. Thankfully I have this hand cream in my bag AT ALL TIMES to insure my hands are in tip-top-ring admiring-condition no matter what!

I was also given a tub of Organic Surge Tropical Bergamot Skin Perfecting Body Scrub 350ml RRP €16.99

I am being entirely honest, I used this once of my legs and have decided to SAVE THIS GORGEOUS STUFF FOR THE SUMMER. It is DIVINE.
Mind you, I am a scrub fanatic so I was always going to adore this, but what makes me love this even more is the divine scent and the knowledge, like ALL of their products, no animals have suffered so we can look good.

So what do you think? Do you think you will be popping into Allcare pharmacies
Dublin, Cork, Kildare and Louth- to try some Organic Surge?
Let me know if you do 

No comments: