Monday, February 22, 2016

Good Night, Sleep Tight

There is something so lovely about bed time.
 I feel like I am reverting into a child, I cant wait for darkness to fall so I can wash off my make up and pop on some lovely pyjamas to settle down for the night.

As you know from previous blog posts, I adore glamorous lounge wear, but I am also a sucker for anything cute and comfortable.
I adore their pastel tone and Barbie-esque font emblazoned on the front in shocking pink.
They're COVERED in love hearts and at the moment I am focusing on all the love in the world.

To set off my pyjamas, I like to spritz myself with perfume.
I usually lean towards my long time love Si by Giorgio Armani but recently I have been wearing this delicious cologne by Jo Malone.
As a pre-Valentines day gift, my fiancé bought me a bottle of Peony & Blush Suede Cologne from Jo Malone.
He is an absolute romantic, every time I smell this scent, I automatically think of him.

I tend to do a lot of thinking at night. I think about future plans and mainly reflect on the day that has passed.  If I feel as if I have done something that I could have executed better, I write it down and try improve. It is for this exact reason I keep a note book close to my bed.

A few weeks ago my beautiful cousin Laura gave me a gift of this sweet and gorgeous Cath Kidston notebook. Just look at the pretty pages and the sweet floral detail.
It fits in with my rooms aesthetic flawlessly. 
Thank you so much Laura, I adore my notebook it is such a thoughtful gift, quite a lovely idea for Mother's day!
Now these don't 'STRICTLY' fit in with my night time regime, they sure as hell are not slippers but they fit in with my Oyster Pink Boudoir a treat.
My Charlotte Olympia x Agent Provocateur Soiree Candice high heels.
They are the shoes of my dreams, I could photograph them all day long.
Pom Pom's, Blush colour, Sparkling crystals... They give me so much joy!
I am not going to lie, I do not use these as bedroom slippers.
These are from a previous Charlotte Olympia collaboration with Agent Provocateur.
They sold out everywhere, I thought I missed my chance but thanks to the amazing invention that is eBay, I finally have my babies! And they were in PRISTINE condition, I doubt they were ever tried on! My Candice shoes are a pleasure to wear, look at and display!

So that's it for now, Any night time routines you like to follow?
Let me know! 
K

No comments: