Wednesday, February 5, 2014

Giorgio Armani Sì

Giorgio Armani Sì available at Brown Thomas Dublin, Limerick, Cork and Galway and, from Giorgio Armani Parfum stockists nationwide
RRP: 30ml: €55.00; 50m:€78.00; 100ml: €105


Since I started wearing Sì I have been complimented so many times.
It is always lovely to be told you smell pretty.
Over the weekend, I had a full blown conversation with the barmaid in the hotel we were staying in about how wonderful this perfume is, she told me it smells different on me to how it was on her when she tried it.

Here's the eloquent official blurb as I suck at describing smells:
'“Sì is my tribute to modern femininity, an irresistible combination of grace, strength and independent spirit.” – Giorgio Armani.
Fragrance Note
It combines an inflection of three accords: blackcurrant nectar, modern chypre and light musky wood.The fragrance opens with notes of Sicilian Bergamot, Mandarin oil and blackcurrant liqueur which is supported by a heart which bursts with Rose May, Neroli and Egyptian Jasmine.Warm undertones caress the unique chypre base notes of Patchouli oil intertwined with Blond Woods, amber and musky undertones known as OrcanoxTM.Finished with a sweet animalic accord of Vanilla which gives this fragrance, longevity and unforgettable silage.'

I was kindly sent a 30ml bottle by Giorgio Armani's PR and fell in love. 
The smell captivated me, it always takes me a while to write about what I love just incase I change my mind.  But I am certain about this beautiful scent.

A few months later I was sent a press release about the body lotion and I got pretty excited, I ran out and bought it straight away.
Oddly, I get a fake tan' smell off it. A little disappointing and not something I would expect from such a pricey product, it cost me 46 euro from boots. I wouldn't recommend it.

Lets be honest, as far as the perfume goes, this is a case of  'I think it smells really nice'.
Perfume is very personal,its hard to recommend with out sniffing it yourself.
 What with Valentines day coming up, a bottle of Si range would make any girls day. I know it would make mine ;)

Have you tried Si? Do you love it too? Let me know

In other Armani news, Heres a little sneak peek of a lipstick I will be reviewing very soon.
I am falling in love with cosmetics again one lipstick at a time
xo
KH

2 comments:

Rara Giggles - for all your giggle and glitter needs said...

I have had my eye on Si for ages now.. Duty free buy maybes!! :) xx

Unknown said...

Haha I read this post last night before bed and I had a dream about buying it in BTs.