Thursday, April 12, 2012

Tom Ford Crimson Noir- Ultimate Glamour


 Mr Ford can do no wrong in my book 
I adored his eye shadow quad and now I am head over heels with his lipsticks. 
This STUNNING shade is Crimson Noir.
 As you all know by now, I am the ultimate red lipstick fan and notoriously choosey when it comes to the reds I will wear.  
I usually go matte, Blue pigmented and long wearing.
No Flash

With Flash


This is bright red with pinkish pigments is slightly glossy and also long wearing. 
The pictures speak for themselves. 
Girls if you are after a glamorous red and fancy treating yourself-
I IMPLORE YOU TO BUY THIS LIPSTICK FROM YOUR NEAREST TOM FORD COSMETICS COUNTER POST HASTE.
It also smells DEVINE.

 On another note, yes I have stopped defining my brows. 
I am SICK of people gooling ‘scouse brow’ and finding me haha!
I will most likely, by the end of the week be back to my usual brow-tastic self. 
I’m giving this new look a go!
I also have the FEAR Tom Ford will someday see my pictures and think me unfit to wear his cosmetics. 
I should have sculpted more!!!!!!!! Haha.

6 comments:

Girlwiththeskew-earring said...

Jaypurs, You look fab!

sparklicous said...

I wouldn't have thought your look qualified as a scouse brow! I love them super defined! I think Tom Ford would totally approve too! His style really seems to work for you, keep up the good work! :)

Nurse Fancy Pants said...

This is so gorgeous! I got a Tom Ford lipstick in true coral, I'm in love with it! This is beautiful though..I am tempted to buy another!

Anonymous said...

You look gorgeous, I think your eyebrows look class like this, I'd love to get mine looking that groomed.
PS: LOVE that lippie.

Roisin said...

Wow I want! Looks gorgeous on you!

doradadama said...

I adore you and your natural/painted brows you still look bella.
I will have to give Tom ford lipsticks a try.
look at those beautiful lashes of yours!