Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Sorry...

Dress 17euro Penneys

I really WAS getting better at the whole blogging regularly thing!
I went away for a little break last week & planned to post a few more step by step make up looks when I returned.
 Unfortunately 6 of my pet chickens were killed by a stoat the morning I arrived home.
My Friday was spent with my mum nursing a cockerel back to health. 
I was actually pretty upset about the poor chickens.
To make matters worse, on Saturday morning I discovered my poor cat in my garden unable to walk.
Long and very upsetting story short: His pelvis has been broken due to being kicked by some cruel and horrid person (who in my opinion is undeserved of breath).
If I ever find out who hurt this poor creature, they will be made pay.

My dog Poppy with Baby- Pops is clearly sad that her little friend baby is sick her little eyes look so sad.
 On to the more beauty/style related stuff.
For Easter Sunday I decided to wear a bright pink dress teamed with my pink Louboutins.
To be honest the dress didn’t suit me, it made my chest look huge and not in a good way! 
I liked the pink against my skin,  I didn't think pale skin and hot pink would look nice but in my personal opinion, it did. Plus it made a nice change from my usual black. 




During the week I will have happier more beauty related blogs up, defiantly make up step by steps and  a ‘haul’ showing you a few bits and pieces I bought when I was away.
I am also waiting the arrival of a new Tom Ford lipstick to review for you all! HAPPY DAYS!

Hope everyone had a lovely Easter and enjoyed indulging in some guilt free chocolate!

X
KH

4 comments:

S said...

Pink is lovely with pale skin, so is bright blue believe it or not! I hope your cat is feeling better, people who are cruel to animals deserve to be publicly flogged. Sick, I hope karma catches up quickly with whoever did that. You have a lovely blog, can't wait to see the Tom Ford! :)

Sue Jordan said...

Katie, I'm so sorry to hear about your poor kitty, the shameless scumbags. If it's any consolation my youngest lad (human) was run over when he was five and shattered his pelvis. Similar to your kitty they couldn't operate but within 10 weeks he was back up and about, fully recovered. I know peeps and cats aren't the same but I'm just letting you know it's possible. Don't lose heart x

Nurse Fancy Pants said...

My cat died a couple of years ago after someone poisoned him, I'd had him for 8 years, I'm still traumatised by it so I really do feel your pain.I hope your little one gets better soon.
On a different note-those shoes look beautiful and I got a Tom Ford lippie myself last week and I am in love with it!! Can't wait for your review!x

Unknown said...

Thanks so much girls!
Thankfully he is doing much better today, moving about a lot more.
I cant even begin to think how difficult it much have been for you having your child hurt so badly! poor little dote!! So glad he made a full recovery!!!