Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Balayage Lips

 ....For your inner goth!

I lined my lips with MACs Night Moth lip liner, lining my top lip heavily and my bottom lip normally. Finally I applied Rebel lipstick to my lips all over and a coating of Black fire lip gloss.
Rebel, Black Fire, Night Moth.
 You can re-create this look using pretty much any shade you wish,  
I love the drama of the darker shades.

I quite like my take on Balayage lips.
Probably more of a night time look if I am honest, but its pretty chic and cool.

What do you think?
KH

8 comments:

Dee said...

Gorge, you make it look a lot more wearable, will defo try xoxo

Sue Jordan said...

Your skin is like porcelain! This is such a beautiful, dramatic colour on you, fab x

Unknown said...

Thanks Dee!

Unknown said...

Thank you very much! I love statement lips, not an everyday look I must admit :)

doradadama said...

I love this dark shade of lipstick look amor. You look ravishing in every color. loving the Victorian top.
besios

elizabeth said...

Gorgeous look..glad you're on the mend x

Marian McCarthy said...

so so beautiful!! :)

Unknown said...

Thank you so much Ms Dark Fairy. Its a fun look, It has grown on me, I like SO MUCH lately x