Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Old Hollywood.





On the day I told myself I had to quit buying myself so many red lipsticks,

My mother gifts me the beautiful ‘Old Hollywood’ Lipstick from

Bobbi Browns rich lip colour line.

It’s no Ruby Woo, but it’s close to Russian Red in colour so it’s all good.



It is not a matt lipstick; a usual must have in red lipstick for me.

This lipstick gives you an intense luminous colour –
It is a very lightweight texture with a creamy formula.

I found it really easy to apply as well. Though with any red lipstick, there is no room for errors!

I love this lipstick.
I cant wait to get all dolled up and wear this on a night on the tiles.

2 comments:

Viva Adonis said...

I've wanted this for ages, looks gorgeous! D x

Claire M said...

Loving that shade!
I have a ridiculous red lipstick obsession.Luckily I don't buy them but every single time I am NEAR a makeup counter I start trying out all the reds on my hand!! I LOVE Guerlain Kiss Kiss especially!